[Reader-list] Home and Away

Baruk S. Jacob b_a_r_u_k at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 00:13:21 IST 2008

>It is being said that Kashmiri Hindus are the most pampered >community-in-exile anywhere in the world. This

~not trying to start a debate. however, i have been getting the distinct idea that the kashmiri hindus/pandits (are they the same?) have been living in extraordinary penury. how exactly IS it? or is it that some live in penury and some in comfort?

though i may not always agree with tone and content, i must admit that this group has helped me begin to see the issue of kashmiri pandits/hindus in a new light!

~baruk