[Reader-list] Kesavan on Kashmir

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 05:15:07 IST 2008

I am tempted to toss a poser on the list.What kind of ethical framework is,or should be, more in congruence with the liberal line of thinking -teleological or deontological?
http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/phil/blfaq_phileth_sys.htm
P.S. I am fully well aware of the open ended nature of the question,but I think,trying to derive some kind of formalism from Kesavan's advice to liberals may churn up some interesting ideas.