[Reader-list] A Poem by Faraz

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 10:29:09 IST 2008

and Kashmiris can live as freely as any other people in the world.

ayiya haath uthaya hum be, hum jinjinhien rasm-e-dua yhaad nahin

( valiv sariy karav dua,  as tim , yim ne mandran masheedan chi gassan  )

let us all pray, all those,who dont go to temples and mosques )

http://indersalim.livejournal.com