[Reader-list] 'Don't speak in my name' - letter from a KashmiriPandit

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Sun Aug 31 13:43:02 IST 2008

A "journalist" like shivam resorting to this kind of publicity stunts is to be expected, for the we have seen stings by pimps and sex workers with "high command" spending and sponsoring such stings. ?
  Even supposed to be reputed channel went for a sting when PM wanted proof but kept silent when the proof would hurt the "high command". !