[Reader-list] Saheli Newsletter - subscription information

Saheli Women saheliwomen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:00:00 IST 2008

*Saheli Newsletter - subscription information*

Dear friends,

Set up in 1981, Saheli is a non funded women's group that has been
working on volunteer power, individual donation and support from
friends like you. Working on a range of issues affecting women, Saheli
in its 27 years of existence has responded to and been part of many
campaigns against violence, resisting coercive population control
policies and hazardous contraceptives, combating communalism. We work
jointly with democratic rights groups, trade unions, party and
non-party women's organisations, and are a part of queer, dalit and
adivasi movements.

Our Newsletter, both in English and in Hindi, has been a mirror of our
work and also a means through which we try to take various debates to
our readers. Being a non funded group your contribution by way of
subscription has been important to sustain this activity. In order to
support future issues and help us recover our printing and mailing
costs, we request you to subscribe to our newsletter. You may also
gift a subscription to your friends and/or relatives.

Subscription details:
1 Year (3 issues): Rs. 75/-
2 Years (6 issues): Rs. 140/-
3 Years (9 issues): Rs. 200/-

Payments may be made by Cash/MO/DD in favour of 'Saheli Women's
Resource Centre'. For outstation cheques, please add Rs. 25.

Kindly send your subscription with the following details:
Name:_______ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________
Postal Address with pin code:_______ _________ _________ ________
Telephone:__ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Email:______ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _
Newsletter in English or Hindi:______ _________ _________ ________

We hope that you will subscribe to our newsletter and continue to
support our work.

In solidarity,
Deepti

For Saheli Women's Resource Centre
Above Unit 105-108
Defence Colony Flyover Market
New Delhi 100 024

Contents of latest issue:
1. No refuge – the struggle of Burmese women in Delhi
2. The Bhopal gas victim's struggle in Delhi
3. Against skewed development – the struggle in Chengara
4. Key arguments in case against Sec. 377
5. Delhi discovers its queer pride
6. Queering the family – review of an exhibition
7. Against communal violence in Kandhamal
8. Saheli response to scheme for compensation for rape
9. Statement on the Jamia Nagar 'encounter'
10. Not again! – another government attempt to introduce Net-en
11. Remembering Suhas