[Reader-list] few performance images from J&K Art show

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:30:46 IST 2008

Na ches be tati, na tati ( I am neither there, nor here )  Opening
Performance: Aprana Gallery  6th Dec. 2008

It was traditional shringar ( femininely decorated ) of my  left foot
that exhibited itself from a small window of a 50x22x22 inches steel
box, placed upside down on the floor amidst other art works.  A dead
thorny twig stuck underneath my left foot.  I remained inside the box
during the entire opening of the group show from  J&K.  Dr. Kapila
Vatsayayan, our chief Guest began her speck from this box: "I am here
becauseā€¦.".   Some amongst the audience actually removed the thorn,
and I kept on replacing it with another thorn from inside the box.

 I share, some images about what was happening out side the box.
 Much more must have happened while I was inside the box, but all have
few images, hope you like them.

Just click, click    http://indersalim.livejournal.com
 to  see couple of them.

With love and regards