[Reader-list] International Week of Justice Festival. Nazir Josh, Kashmir Solo Performance...

gowhar fazli gowharfazili at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 11:26:45 IST 2008

8th ,9th 10th from 9 am to 9 pm  at  Alliance Fransaise,  India Islamic Cultural Centre and WWF Gallery

Photo Exhibition

UPCOMING HIGHLIGHTS:  VOICES OF DIGNITY -ART AS WITNESS-  Images from all over  South Asia.  10 am to 7 pm every day.  WWF Gallery

9th Dec 08  5:00 pm-7:30 pm  Talk Show:  "No Hiding Place for Torture"

Speakers:
Samina Peerzada,  Artist Pakistan
Ghazi Hussein,  Writer, Palestine Scotland
Prassana Vithange,  Filmmaker, Sri Lanka
Malalai Joya,  Parliamentarian, Afghanistan
Fali Nariman,  Senior Advocate India

10th  Closing Ceremony  4:00 pm

Closing Film  "The Class"  Laurent Cantet/France/2008/feature
Nazir Josh,  Kashmir,  Solo Performance

Musical Concert  Musafir