[Reader-list] Ruchira Paul: When Hindus Mourned Muslim Martyr

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:02:30 IST 2008

Eid mubarak to all. What comes to mind is that whereas Muslims decided to
tone down their Eid celebration due to Mumbai carnage, the politicians from
two major parties showed no such restraint while celebrating their victories
in the state legislative assemblies. I wonder who needs to prove their
patriotism. Not Muslims for sure.