[Reader-list] India fumes, Bangladesh Taj

Shambhu Rahmat shambhu.rahmat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:19:12 IST 2008

Weird thing is, is it a hoax? I had never heard of this until it
surfaced in BBC this week. Just wondering how such a huge project
could have happened and nobody in Bangladesh has heard of it. I have
been in the neighboring area recently, and surely someone would have
told me to go check it out.

Remember that whole brouhaha about Amitav Bacchan starring in a movie
about Sheikh Mujib. Also turned out to be untrue, although there was a
grain of truth-- Gaffar Chowdhury had said he had talked to Amitav.
>From there it became "to star".

Next they'll be reporting this story as "true"
http://unheardvoice.net/blog/2008/12/11/onion-goes-bangladesh/