[Reader-list] If Pakistan bans JuD, we should demand banning of saffron outfits

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:08:35 IST 2008

Yes, why not ? But, To begin with:

1) Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)
2) Hurriyat Conference
3) Tehreek-e-Hurriyat
4) Student Federation of India (SFI)
5) All India Students Association (AISA)
6) CPI
         ..................there are many more.

Ban the initiators first, and then those who react to constant provocation.

Anybody initiating this movement ?

I'm all ears..

Thanks
Aditya Raj Kaul