[Reader-list] If Pakistan bans JuD, we should demand banning of saffron outfits

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:45:28 IST 2008

Javed,

You seem to have a strong misconception. Kindly again read my e-mail and
then probably re-read it thoroughly to understand the lines better. My
argument wasn't on when those groups came into existence; but who
'ínitiated' extremism and terrorism. Kindly re-check.

For Example: If I quote Kashmir (which is dear to me). JKLF was the puppet
group which launched selective killing drive in 1989. They of course got
moral, physical and financial support from Pakistan. Hope this is easy to
understand now.

Also, kindly read history, as to why these Hindu groups were formed and only
then would you get an insight into it and not demand a vague ban on these
groups.

Pakistan has been a global den of Íslamic Terrorists. They started their
communal tirade from Kashmir, and today have launched their bloody path
across India. This strategy needs to be understood and not defended by
'self-styled activists''.

I'm not ready in anyway to compare LeT with RSS. RSS has been much better
then even many political parties in India, spreading awareness and their
tremendous social work. In this way, before RSS; CPI and SFI need to be
banned along with this Reader's List. Anyone there to take this campaign now
?