[Reader-list] Pandits overcome distance and cynicism, join J-K electoral process

Shivam V lists at shivamvij.com
Wed Dec 17 17:25:37 IST 2008

Very strange story. The whole story says how minuscule is the number
of people who are voting, who are interested. All the quotes say we
couldn't care less. People who have settled down in Delhi, working
with MNCs (as one of them in the story is) will obviously be more
interested in the Delhi elections. But the title and the intro of the
story are like, yay, Pandits voting long distance and defeating the
enemy! They don't need that yaar, Indian army hai na!

mail at shivamvij dot com