[Reader-list] Fwd: Mumbai under assault: Arundhati Roy, P. Hoodbhoy, A. Patwardhan, Hari Sharma

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:21:01 IST 2008

Thanks for forwarding the piece by Mr. Hoodbhoy. The other pieces have been
circulated on the list several times already. I think Hoodbhoy
unintentionally ignores high number of Hindus who were killed in the attack
when he says following about Mumbai attacks: "The goal was to kill
foreigners, particularly Jews and Americans, although Muslims were also
collateral casualties."