[Reader-list] Kasab brought from Nepal by Indian forces?

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 14:40:02 IST 2008

Dear Pawan

I agree with Fatima. Your comment clubbing her with Antulay was totally unwarranted.

At the least, I hope your clubbing them together had nothing to do with both being (presumably) Muslims. If that was at the back of your mind then I consider such generalisations of Muslims questioning their loyalty towards India as the handiwork of  Anti-India propagation that seeks to bring about divides amonst the citizens of India.

What else can one understand from your comment " And then they say we are very much Indian". Who is the "They"?

Fatima simply posted a News Item. It defenitely was interesting. It was from Times News Network. The report itself said that it was a additional "twist to the conspiracy theories in Pakistan's media,"

There is nothing very devastating or Anti-India even about the questions raised by Antulay.

The Hindutvavaadis had been with frequency and great vehemence ascribing motives to and attacking Hemant Karkare's investigations into the involvement of "Hindu Terrorists" in the Malegaon Blasts. It is only natural that Karkare's killing (with a bullet-proof vest donned) should not only raise a few eybrows but bring into the arena questions about whether he was eliminated by "Hindu Terrorists". Such suspicions might be far-fetched, might be without duly investigating the facts of 'how and where' he died but such suspicions are not illogical.

Kshmendra