[Reader-list] From Culture Unplugged Studios

Nilankur nilankur at cultureunplugged.com
Fri Dec 19 18:54:31 IST 2008

Dear Sarai Readers

Culture Unplugged Studios invites you to reflect and represent your
voice at
http: //filmedia.cultureunplugged.com

This is an open invitation to participate in collective contemplation
on subjects such as:

- Role of Media in today's world.
- Film projects in production
- Unseen/Underground Cinema
- Role of spirituality in modern societies
- Green : is it a noise or true voice?
- Global Citizenship : an ideal or reality?
- Knowledge sharing on art of film making.

We envision this platform to be habited by all of us who not only
dream of change but believe that the world we need to change is only
possible by bringing the change in the self first. It is a place where
we anticipate the dialogue to be inclusive, the language that does not
separate the self and the other. We hope for public to find
conversations here deep, warm yet provoking. If you have voice that
meets this vision and is awaiting to reach global audience, please
visit http: //filmedia.cultureunplugged.com

Let your voice be heard and work its way for the change you dream.
To learn about Culture Unplugged Studios, please visit http://www.cultureunplugged.com

nilankur
Culture Unplugged Studios
India | USA | UK | New Zealand