[Reader-list] "Second Thoughts" censorship on Kafila.org

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 16:01:10 IST 2008

I posted a comment yesterday (23/12/2008) on Kafila.org. The comment was on a posting by Shivam Vij "A cruel joke called elections in Kashmir" that had appeared on this List also.

Comments on KAFILA have to be approved by the Moderator(s). It was approved and my comment appeared on the KAFILA website. That was yesterday.

Today I found that my comment has been deleted. Interesting.

I wonder what led to this 'second thoughts' censorship.

Kshmendra