[Reader-list] Is Kasab a Pakistani?

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 11:14:16 IST 2008

Dear Taha,

The only reason I support the introduction of this card is for security
reasons , and at the same time i do agree that the introduction is not fool
proof.

We have had example in Jammu & Kashmir that an inflitrated Pakistani Citizen
managed to even contest elections and we have another example from North
East . These two examples whould have been fool proof , but we failed.

I also feel once the cards are created , Govt should owe more responsibility
towards the citizens in terms of security ,insurance etc.

Pawan