[Reader-list] BANGLA: RTV Talk Show on Minorities, Global Competition, Mobile Phone Network

Naeem Mohaiemen naeem.mohaiemen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 12:11:24 IST 2008

If you understand Bangla, I have a segment on this talk show. I spoke
in a rush because we were given a very small on-air slot.

Bangladesh Election 2008
"Road to Democracy"
RTV Talk Show on Minorities, Global Competition, Mobile Phone Network

http://unheardvoice.net/blog/2008/12/25/rtv/

Syeed Ahamed and Faruk Wasif's segment on ATN coming next (as soon as
I get chance to edit).

PS Obviously "torun" was the anchor's own invention. As my friend Eju
said, "if you are torun, then my employees are child labor"