[Reader-list] India: Let Kashmir go

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 13:43:49 IST 2008

Dear Prakash

You seem to have been blinded by the knowledge that the article was written by an ex-member of Bush's administration. It appears you have not read the article.

There is nothing interventionist in the article. It analyses the situation and put forwards some suggestions from the writer's perspective which he thinks are beneficial to India. He asks for Indian self introspection. No outsiude intervention has been suggested or even hinted at.

You might agree or disagree on the specifics of what has been written or the deductions. Instead you suspended intellect and put forward your bias.

I personally disagree with some points made by the writer, but more than that I found very interesting the superficiality of some analyses and deductions. Extremely interesting considering the writer's Bio.

Kshmendra