[Reader-list] JustFemme Film festival - calling for entries

Padmalatha Ravi padmalatha.ravi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:21:43 IST 2008

Hi,

http://Justfemme.in <http://justfemme.in/> is a women's online magazine. It
is meant to be a platform for women to discuss issues and ideas that do not
find space in the mainstream media. Women from all walks of life - from
software engineers to housewives to students from across country and globe
are writing for us. We are trying to create an opportunity for first time
writers and non-journalists to make their opinion count.

To take the discussion further, Justfemme is organising a women's film
festival on 8th of March 2008, on the occasion of Women's day. We are
looking for short films on women centric themes (not necessarily made by
women). The films can be of a duration between 10min to 50 min.

Please send in a brief synopsis of the film to justfemme.in at gamil.com

The films should be in DVD format. Last date for submission of synopsis - 10
Feb 2008
--
Padma

Spunky and unabashedly female http://justfemme.in