[Reader-list] Pampering Killers

Asit asitreds asitredsalute at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:21:13 IST 2008

this is a cheap right wing communal fascist propoganda you just cant brand
every one terrorist maoists are political activists and maoism is a politcal
ideaology which talks about freeing the society from the expoitation of the
man by man and did any any on care to find out why the people there are
rebelling its stupid to brand peole terrorists with out knowing the facts
about the roots of historical injustice done to the societies which force
people to rebel why are these unpaid cia agents quite about milllions of
death in iraq afganisthan ad billoions of deaths caused by imperialism
colonilism nd the plunder of the third world why are these people silent on
farmers suicide starvation deaths unempoleyment illteracy hunger and
disease  thousand deing in tortore fake encounters why are these people
silent on millions of girls killd in the womb for patriarchal values in the
great hindu society why are these peole silent when the great hindus burn
thierbrides fordowry there is a rape in everyhalf an hour in hour great
hindu country according to the figures from our great govt why are thses
people silent and not ashamed of the daily humilition and expoitationf
dalits since centuries whom does thses people represent at least the cia
agents get salaries and the capitalits profit world imperialism ould never
be so happy after getting so many unpaid agents in india
asit