[Reader-list] Speaking Secularism and meaning it.

Raheema Begum project.labels at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:27:00 IST 2008

The *White Ribbon Arts Collective* is a group of individuals from across the
sub-continent committed to redefining secularism in today's context.

While setting up a goal as big as a One State Solution seems suicidal to
many people, I gather that there are also others out there who think that
this possible and worth doing.

While we are all harrowed by the erosion of the secular fabric within the
subcontinent, bringing our energies together will give us the momentum we
need to see this through.

Do you need convincing? Do you need to be nudged out your and our dormancy?

*Among the tasks that I envision us performing are sustaining the One State
Solution blog <http://onestatesolution.wordpress.com/>, and organising
diverse initiatives under White Ribbon Campaign in order to strenghten and
sustain your own idea of what it means to be tolerant, secular and plural.*
[image: q]

*Interested people can please contact me at apsidalobe at gmail.com,*
*For The White Ribbon Campaign,
**Raheema Begum.**