[Reader-list] [Announcements] [0war] WORLD AGAINST WAR I [London to DC (March 2008)]

impeachment at hush.ai impeachment at hush.ai
Thu Feb 14 06:10:13 IST 2008

\\PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY...thanks

WORLD AGAINST WAR I
London to DC (March 15-19 2008)
-Join us for World Against War I, the antiwar protest for the people and
planet.

We are a clandestine organization located within the United States
forging an
underground movement for the people. We are deeply affected by the
events
following September 11th and the genocide in the Middle east. Our
intention is
to disrupt the illegal empire and stop the war machine from
functioning from
the inside. We will engage the enemy, take advantage of
vulnerabilities and
expose every weakness. We encourage the people to standup and stand
strong with
confidence, leadership, and continue organizing against every form of
struggle.

The politicians in America will continue to wage war for glory and
the pigs
will not stop, until they are jailed for their crimes against humanity.

We call on all free nations of the world, to unite, in our struggle
against
tyranny and imperialism.

The u$ government, International Bankers, war profiteering corporations,
along with the president and his administration are guilty.

In just four short years, the people of the united states has
murdered over one
million civilians in Iraq. The parties representing the American
people during
the genocide, were the DEMOCRAT and REPUBLICAN Parties. The current
Democrat and Republican parties that are campaigning for President were
DIRECTLY involved in these Crimes Against Peace and will continue
using the
imperial doctrine.

The military war machine continues to feed off the blood of the
innocent ruled
by the wealthy elite majority. They are now continuing to spread more
lies
about other countries, breeding hate for the next targets for preemptive
invasion. The American media networks are also guilty of war crimes
and crimes
against humanity for their involvement in using advanced propaganda
techniques
against the American people.

America's dignity and long standing history has been destroyed
forever and the
people will continue to struggle. We must demand an International
tribunal for
the entire federal government, media organizations, and all those who
participated in these war crimes.

Rebel States must consider separation from the union to save itself from
slavery by the Federal Reserve dollar.

We the people must use every resource available to save mankind from
American
politicians and special interest war profiteering corporations who will
continue to lobby war for profit with the blood of innocent children.

Join us for...
WORLD AGAINST WAR I
MARCH 15-19 2008

jim and the CHANGE team
WE WILL NEVER FORGET, WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE

this message has been sponsored by 0War & LOOSE CHANGE
http://loose-change-911.com

TRANSLATE
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY...thanks