[Reader-list] Terrorist Yasin Malik at the India Today Conclave

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:50:15 IST 2008

*It wouldn't be the first or the last time in the **history of mankind that
a killer is freed or elevated to a position which in all likelihood he
doesn't
deserve. The crowd has sometimes chosen to free Barbaras and instead crucify
Jesus.It has been us the"Ashraf-ul-makhlooq" who chose to stone Hallaj to
death.

So when India Today decided to invite Yasin Malik as a speaker in one of
their sessions titled" Youth Forum - If I Could Change The World" they were
only following what fellow human beings in done in the past. What
however shocked me was this description (
http://conclave.digitaltoday.in/2008/speakersprofile.html#mailik) wherein
they mentioned nothing of his pending TADA cases some indeed as shocking as
kidnapping the then
Union Home Minister's daughter (which he has himself
admitted to,read here, *
*http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/484093.cms<http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/484093.cms%C2%A0>
**   *
*or killing 4 unarmed air-force officials. When someone recently asked him
about the killings of 4 unarmed air-force officers who were waiting to board
a bus, he blurted almost nonchalantly" The IAF personnel were
not innocent victims. They were the agents of the 'enemy'.
(read here, http://www.rediff.com/news/1999/dec/13blood1.htm )
*
*So was it fair to kill these personnel Mr.Malik? The answer in all
likelihood meant YES.

**Read the complete post and see the the video where Yasin accepts being
complicit in killings and
kidnappings :-

*http://kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/

*Best Regards*