[Reader-list] Statement by Arundhati Roy in Support of Taslima Nasrin

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:26:41 IST 2008

Dear Asit,

   Wait a little my friend...you have already gone too far. I never put my
reaction here on Arundhati Roy; I merely pasted a link for the knowledge of
the Reader's List. Hope you understand that well. And, it would be great if
discussions and comments are written in a more civilised manner. Moreover, I
personally don't think that I should care to have an opinion on such fake
people like Arundhati herself.

As you don't have an iota of knowledge on terrorist Yasin Malik and his
doings; you shift towards blabberings against Advani/Modi. Wake up dear.
Learn to differentiate.

God Bless

Aditya Raj Kaul