[Reader-list] Statement by Arundhati Roy in Support of Taslima Nasrin

Asit asitreds asitredsalute at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:00:38 IST 2008

as if domestic slavery ,imperialism human rights violation
poverty,unemployment dwry death humilition of dalits dont exist every one
know what the sangh parivar and people like advani and modi have done to the
country any one who doesnt acknoledge the above problem is not only ignorant
in fact it is a soft term is totally out of touch withcontemporary social
reality either he connoves with the above crime or isremoved from objective
realty in psychritric term we call those people sczhopreniacs niw it ies
wasstew of time to engage with these people who stay in a make beiliveworld
now one last thing about funding what about the thousands of crores of
rupees coming to viswa hindu parishad ans the sangfh privar from abroad to
carry out the fascist hindutva agenda who funds crores of rupees to banavasi
kalyan ashrams to saffronise the adivaSIS ITS ROLE IN KANDMAL COMMUNAL
voilence was really notorious ive nothing to say after this any one who
denies these facts either is extremely brutailised in the saffron agenda or
totally cut off from realty so it is friut less to engage in further
dialouge with them