[Reader-list] COM. AJIT SARKAR'S MURDERERS CONVICTED

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:37:31 IST 2008

Interestingly, the statement is so silent on those who are trying to protect
the murderers of Mr. Sarkar and those who are part of the cabinet, courtesy
support of Capitalist Party of India (Murderers).
As about Com. Sarkar's wife joining the ML, Com. Sarkar himself wouldn't
have stuck with version 2 of the CPI(M) for long.

I am whole-heartedly with the last part of the statement, "Long Live Comrade
Ajit Sarkar!" However, does it really go along with CPI(M) and RJD nexus?