[Reader-list] Why say no to Kitab festival

mahmood farooqui mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 23:17:11 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Husain <dan.husain at gmail.com>
Date: 19 Feb 2008 20:36
Subject: Kitab 2007
To: Mahmood Farooqui <mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com>, Ambarish Satwik
<asatwik at gmail.com>

Date: Mon, Feb 18 2008 1:40 pm
From: "peter griffin"

Passing this through from a friend who is one of the signatories. And I can
vouch for the very different treatment of the Brits as compared to the
Indians, having seen it first hand. Don't take my word for it; it was also
written about in the media.

====

We, the organisers of Kitab 2007, write to you in order to inform of the
unprofessional practices of our employer, the owner of Liberatum, organizer
of Kitab, Pablo Ganguli.  We write to register our protest against his
actions, to demand that he resolve his outstanding dues, and to urge you to
all to consider these factors before lending support to Kitab 2008.

- --
Dan's Blogs
http://shamethepoem.blogspot.com
http://proseonama.blogspot.com