[Reader-list] Take the time to know Obama

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:35:53 IST 2008

Hi Gora and all.
I don't know who you mean by "we", however, there are people on the list who
stay in the US and some of us have voting rights.
Even if that was not the case, not caring about "a minimal fraction of the
world" will always be counter productive.
Another thing which is counterproductive is, homogenizing; it is repressive
and destructive in the context of India, it is equally harmful in the
context of the US.
So "a minimal fraction of the world" has its fractions who would like to
express their opinion in the primaries and later in the presidential
election.
Hope that answers your question.
Regards