[Reader-list] Theoretical Correctness : From Habermas to Leslie Green

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:41:26 IST 2008

in continuation to the performance of an undertrail throwing shit on
the Judge....

1.
The flowers in the lawn were waiting for a surprise, when I went in as
Aratud's double, a body
without organs, but they saw me not. Part of me was farts,  which
rubbed the olfactory nerves of guard's noses  at the gate. Whatever
turned their faces to other side, I found a suitable space to move in,
to enter, to push the door with text at the top: Pradhan Mantri ( PM).

He was not there, but I saw a table, a miniature flag, a couple of
pens, a chair with a table glass, a bouquet, a painting by the
country's most expensive artist.

I got up slowly and sat on the table with a table glass which
reflected back, my trousers torn from behind. I pushed a little, and
there it was: a lump of shit. I was the proud mother of a baby without
organs. A  rebel baby who will speak to the nation on Television
tomorrow.

2.
Shit, in 1947 they forgot. We were told that the surgeons of the
partition forgot to remove a
scissor a towel in the abdomen of the lady who was delivering the
multi-limbed babies with two different names. It was shitty, in fact
less than shit. Even shit needs a smooth passage, but they blocked it,
and now it is shit of a history of bandages, blood and Betadine. They
never cared, and their children too never cared to go deeper. Her body
is in pain, subsequently damaging her other organs too.

3.
Sallam-alikum Mohammad Joo, You don't recognize me, but I can't forget
your serene and tall bearded graceful being, a Christian god like. You
used to pull a raidee/thailee (cart ) full of shit on the Highway. You
perhaps remember, that a short cut to our school through your mohalla
(Vatal Mohalla: Dalit Colony) was full of big blue bees, bushes and a
Vattal- graveyard( Dalit Graveyard ). I cant forget that… you alone,
pulling that cart on the J&K Highway near Bijbehara: cart full of shit
of the other.

4.
' For the unbrahmin accent of the little girl
Even Saraswati wouldn't be able to write its phonetics.'  (Rama Rao-Poet Telgu )

This area of the body contains shit. The universal Brahmin said to
himself. The Muladhar chakra ( the cycle of root ) borrows the smell
of shit, mixes it with red of the blood. The warm orange and yellow
thing at this point writes inwardly: GOD. Outside, the cold yellow and
orange word between two stones on the river bank next to a honey bee
on the flower is desire: a reality. And this area of my body near the
throat which looks bluish as one looks at it from the moon is distant
from where this Brahmin yearns to be. Between my eye brows, that
violet and white spinning light is madness. That journey from the
bottom of spine is incapable to decipher his ' I' or the space that
locates beyond 'I' .The sound OM, goes out to see stars, the sun, the
moon, returns back as silence. Nothing, but nothing is the curx. There
is no language. But the Brahmincal society has one…

5.
"Who is this man called M.F.Hussain who loves to buy expensive cars".
"My son" quickly I replied to my son's innocent question.  Ha, Ha, Ha,
laughed my son, who loves to upload expensive cars on my desktop.
Needless to say, that I love him, so I have no choice but to live with
this shit.

--

http://indersalim.livejournal.com