[Reader-list] Ritwik and Ricoeur

ARNAB CHATTERJEE apnawritings at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 10 16:38:50 IST 2008

  When Ritwik Ghatak does theory he is Ritwik
Bhattacharya.----Arnab  Chatterjee.

   So RgB,
          Welcome again, now things are becoming
rigorous--as they say. Now, in 1998 I remember I
studied in detail what is known as the philosophy of
time and thanks that those dusty files, old notes (
Foucault had those of Heidegger, tomes of them--he
used to say)have to be brought again and used. Are you
ready? We shall debate this point too.
 But two requests my dear RgB,
  one, it would be convenient if your argument is a
bit more demonstrative than a cryptic, capsule
statement;two, could you tell me a bit about those who
dealt with the hermeneutic phenomenology of the
Ricoeurian mode and addressed historical time, how
much of disciplinary archival work they did--this is
the ongoing debate. Hopefully you will respond.

ha ha
arnab da

--- ritwik bhattacharyya <0supplement at gmail.com>