[Reader-list] Iconoclasm in Kashmir-Motives and Magnitude-III

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:36:54 IST 2008

Dear Pawan,

If you notice my response, and you have read it, do let me know where I have
denigrated Rashneek or claimed that he is incorrect.

I have no issue with the 're-created history' or otherwise.

What I have objected to is the casting of Muslims as invaders or foreigners.

Rgds, Partha

Partha Dasgupta
+919811047132