[Reader-list] Surat: Entry in the city

Shivam Vij शिवम् विज् mail at shivamvij.com
Fri Jan 11 13:21:10 IST 2008

Dear Sadan,

I think any analysis of the Pushpa TS poem must keep in mind that it
is part of a series of eight odd poems called "Very Indian Poems in
Very Indian English". It is important that all of these poems be read
together; that challenges many notions that reading Pushpa TS in
isolation brings along.

best
shivam