[Reader-list] Death of a debate! Atlast!

sadan at sarai.net sadan at sarai.net
Fri Jan 11 16:32:13 IST 2008

thanks Namrata,
for declaring the debate dead and lot of other remarks. Each reader has a
right to ask this question, what did s/he get. But I noticed you wrote,
'But what did we gain'. I wonder what does this we stand for?
I appreciate that you followed this debate with interest and cared to write
 an obituary.
My fear is that dead sould may come back
sadan.