[Reader-list] Manipuri women coming to stir up Govt. at Delhi - Campaign against Militarization, Impunity and AFSPA 1958

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 21:51:29 IST 2008

The news is correct.. But there is more depth to such news..
Like the one I am quoting here..

In Kashmir some Army officials have been court martialed.. you all know this..
But the real stories has many faces..
one of them is:

Muslim senior officers had forced junior Hindu officers to bring Hindu girls for enjoyment...
And somehow these juniors ran away and didn't do it.. and they were court martialed..

So those who defame Indian Army in Kashmir and other places, must also try to know the name of officers who had done the crime and just not defame the whole Army..
For example, we can take the case of who posted this mail...