[Reader-list] Manipuri women coming to stir up Govt. at Delhi - Campaign against Militarization, Impunity and AFSPA 1958

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 11:33:03 IST 2008

1. Who are providing Arms to Naxals?
2. How many nations are they terrorizing?
3. What religious motivation guides them to do so?
4. Which religious book of Hindu has asked them to do so?

1. Which law of Islam or any Islamic country have punished any of these terrorists?
2. How many Mullahs have declared Fatwa agains even one terrorist?
3. How many Muslim road show have taken place again hundreds of Terrorist attacks?

Even the Criminalized section of Hindus are not fighting in the name of religion... They do so because they are criminals and there are clear law to deal with them (not religion)...

There is a difference... better to be understood...