[Reader-list] Manipuri women coming to stir up Govt. at Delhi - Campaign against Militarization, Impunity and AFSPA 1958

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 09:14:35 IST 2008

The same applies to you... You also produce things without any authentication...
I requested to stop talking about issues.. and start a culture of talking about Solutions...
I called to produce ideas and strategies that can help the nation...

there is no reply... The same issues (Issues that is against Muslims) are again and again dropped in the network...
The intention is clear from this.. and hence I am hard to answer...

And mind it, if we go to the basics of Muslims (the Quran).. the reality would be even dangerour... which never applies for Hindus...
But it is not good to go into those things...

I have ever repeated and say again - Let the Muslims do one Road Show against Terrorists, if they think they belong to this Nation...