[Reader-list] Oishik Sircar & Abuse of Wome

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 14:45:22 IST 2008

Oishik

  1. Thank you for the suggestion directed to me. It does not interest me. I too have some suggestions for you.

  2. You seem to be obsessed with what you have experienced and suggested. You see a lot of merit in it.

  3. Charitable soul that you are, you must have promoted it to your circle of family and friends.

  4. OISHIT, since there might be others of your kind who might not find your suggestions/language obscene and crude, you must convince them about it. You must provide references for them on the efficacy of your suggestion.

  5. So OISHIT, I presume we will get testimonials from your mother, sisters (if any), daughters (if any) and others to whom you must have recommended the stimulation. They certainly would have respected your suggestion. Maybe you even helped them in the processes in the course of convincing them that your suggestion on means to experience pleasure is not abuse. You must mention the role played by you.

  Kshmendra Kaul

OISHIK SIRCAR <oishiksircar at gmail.com> wrote:
  Kshmendra:

That was not meant to be an abuse at all... it was meant to suggest a means to experience anal stimulation that can be orgasmic... I have tried it... so suggested that Vedavati do the same... you could also do the same... actually all the HINDUS who are obsessing about nationalism on this listserv should do the same... they'll realise that there are better and more enjoyable -- and of course more useful things in life to do than spew virulent intolerance. Suggesting means to experience pleasure is not abuse, I'm sure you'll agree.

And I am overwhelmed with the kind of response my comments have attracted -- that's the way to keep the Hindu bullshitters engaged I can clearly see.

If you find this mail to be crude and obscene as well -- I would've made my point.

Cheers...

Oishik