[Reader-list] Are these humans nationalists?

chanchal malviya chanchal_malviya at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 10:54:35 IST 2008

You are absolutely correct now Mr. Krishna..
Kashmir was never a Hindu region...  It was only before Mughal invasion..

And I don't understand... Do you know what Lord Krishna has preached in Geeta... What he himself did...
You don't understand the depth of your own name..
Give me chance and I will let you know

(If you are not a dummy Hindu here)...