[Reader-list] Are these humans nationalists?

Vivek Narayanan vivek at sarai.net
Mon Jan 21 14:03:53 IST 2008

Dear Adhimoolam,

Please note that there's much more going on on this list than the mails
you mention below.  Rather than leaving the reader list altogether, I
suggest you consider using filters.  With filters, you can block any
messages that you don't wish to read, especially from people who post
four or five messages a day, thus clogging up the inbox. See my mail on
this subject at:

http://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/2007-November/011005.html

Cheers
Vivek