[Reader-list] are these nationalists

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Mon Jan 21 19:01:47 IST 2008

HA HA HA,

  my friend those who go out of the nation do not carry caste with them, they carry the  love for the mitti of the nation with them, at the first level of meeting another fellow indian in the other adopted land they do not worry about the caste but are happy to meet another from their nation.The feel of being from the same nation is much stronger, ask any one who work in gulf nations, he might have born in any caste, it is the vocation and the job that he does there gives him his rozi roti and power to help his family and members of his family to a better life.
 Or to that matter ask the professionals like doctors or engineers or to that matter drivers of a cab, he is happy to have you talk with him in his life when he sees you there in his adopted nation. Regards.