[Reader-list] the likes of Kafeel, Sabeel and Haneef...

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Tue Jan 22 16:31:06 IST 2008

Fatima,

 again some hate for the group of individuals in student community just because they are not under banner of NSUI or DYSI ? Can you cite one instance of funding terror by HSC or any student union of Sangh parivar for the progoms as you say ? NRIs of hindu origin if they contribute to Sangh parivar, it becomes funds for terror ? What is the basis of this assumption of false propaganda. ? As I have already told you, some do not represent the whole of community as you have rightly pointed out, just as all muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims, as seen by society by now. Society as a whole has big role in stopping the fanatic elements in society, otherwise the results are obivious, in actions and reactions as seen in Gujarath. In free India, every time the riots broke, it was the "secular" parties which rewarded the rioters with plush MP or MLA tickets and thus goon shouting brigades were built, to force the silent majority in any faith to comply with their
wishes to put the rowdy in legislation forum. In Gujarath, it must be remembered that administration did not hesitate to fire bullets at rioters irrespective whether they were of hindu or muslim faith. But our "secular" media with sycophants in as anchors have only exploited with SMS and debate revenues to enrich themselves with bank rolls.
  Is there any justification for the visual media to show again and again the gujarath riots every time the elections are around the corner by the reward and award winning "journalists" crooning for "secular" parties when the truth of the matter is these very same "secular" parties were the fomentors of trouble between communities ?

  By the way, I have read one of the mail by Sarai adfmn regarding many mails in response which says to ignore the mails from ids who post 4-5 mails and clog the mailbox, may be sarai does not want face the truth to retain its "secular" image. ?