[Reader-list] Indian Islam, nationhood etc.

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 23:41:03 IST 2008

Ranjith,

  >>> it's better not to create something if really wanna destroy it.

                 It seems that you are unproductive.  I don't know whether you are a teacher or student at Hyderabad Central University.  But let me bring you a simple example.

  At HCU or in any University or institution in the world,

  1) Once the lecture and the corresponding explanations on BLACK BOARD COMPLETES
      will it be erased(destroyed in your terminology) or left as it is?
  If lecturers,professors,teachers feels  like "for erasing the the writing on the blackboard its better not to write" then KUDOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........

  2)  If the teachings are slide based using a projector, THE SLIDES WILL BE
       RECOLLECTED OR KEPT INSIDE THE PROJECTOR?
  Any Lecturer/professor/teacher feels for recollecting the slides why should I put them inside the projector then  KUDOOOS...

  3) If the teachings are computer based, there should be a login for each student and the
      professor/lecturer/teacher.  At the end everybody should log out.
  If anybody or all feels for logging out why should we log in then KUDOOOOOOOOOOS.....

  there will not be any education(theoretical and practical) at all.  If it is either you or somebody else, Its all GARBAGE COLLECTION.

  Its not as much simple and easy as

   i) Poet CM, KARUNANIDHI and his GANG removed JAYALALITHA SAREE IN A
      STATE ASSEMBLY
  ii) JAYALALITHA ACCUSED KANCHI SEER.

     to understand the system whether EDUCATION or CASTE or whatever.  Thankappan are u listening.......

  P.S: 2 and 3 points are for supportive argument.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.

Ranjith Thankappan <ranjit_hcu at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
  hahaha
poor supreme ..what a work load
give her some domestic lessons toooooo
let the female GOD be emancipated from the burden of creating dharmis and adharmis....and after that take avatars to kill,,,, what a bastard imagination,,kudos...
it's better not to create soemthing if really wanna destroy it
GODs and Goddesss should hold caste meetings like mumbai brahmins and unlearn traditional idiosyncracies
learn from the idiotic caste brahin selves who melt their brain on merit(sorry genetically engineered..so need gene-mapping exercise as well... cultural study people beware..... )
Gods are u listening.......

thnks