[Reader-list] 'Open School'

Ravi Agarwal ravig64 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:29:21 IST 2008

Hi Ravikant

when one reads this, one realizes that this is true. In a cynical way,
one can say this was expected, but am not sure to what degree we can
'expect' things like this. One is not sure what is the extent of this?
One went to 'safe' education, where things were more strict than
strict, but another level this is not true, and there is a class
divide. On the other hand, it will be interesting to explore what
advantage such a degree gives to the peon you mention. What are his
compulsions, and how is the system set up to encourage this kind of
demand for a useless 'formal' education need. Where there is
opportunity they will be innovation of the type you describe.

best
ravi