[Reader-list] On suicide, Wandhama and, perhaps, everything else in life - Rahul Pandita

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:55:59 IST 2008

 On suicide, Wandhama and, perhaps, everything else in
life<http://sanitysucks.blogspot.com/2008/01/on-suicide-wandhama-and-perhaps.html>-
Rahul Pandita

*This evening, a middle-aged man with receding hairline jumped from the top
floor of my office building and died on the floor, next to a promotional
board of Johnie Walker which reads: Keep walking. His one shoe lay near his
motionless body.

People watched him from a distance. By the time someone called the police, a
pool of blood was created beneath his face. The man was wearing a jacket and
a pair of blue jeans. While I sat in my office, discussing literature with a
friend, the man must have decided to take the final plunge.

I don't know who this man is. Probably he was not an employee of any of the
offices in the building. Probably he was an outsider who just climbed the
fifth floor to end his life. Probably he was tired of life. Probably he
loved it too much.
*
Read the entire piece by Rahul Pandita at - http://sanitysucks.blogspot.com/

Also Read - *Kashmiris In
Exile<http://kashmiris-in-exile.blogspot.com/2008/01/10th-anniversary-of-wandhama-massacre.html>
*

*Note: Please do comment on the article on the blog.*

*Thanks*
*Aditya Raj Kaul*
*New Delhi*