[Reader-list] [Announcements] 'Ismat Apa ke Naam' in Aligarh

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Thu Jan 31 13:08:48 IST 2008

FYI...

Dear Friends
The IG Khan Memorial Trust is happy to invite you to a fundraising
performance of Ismat Apa ke Naam, featuring Naseeruddin Shah, Ratna
Pathak Shah and Heeba Shah, on Feb 4th at Kennedy Auditorium, Aligarh.

Donor Passes for the event can be collected at Aligarh by calling
(0)9897122187. Please do try and make it for the event if you can.

Even if you cant be in Aligarh on this date, you can still help us in
our fundraising efforts by making a donation yourself and encouraging
others to do the same. All proceeds will go towards our projects to
assist rickshaw pullers and their families in Aligarh. For more
information, please see attached flyer or write to us for a hard copy.

Contributions can be made by cheque/DD favouring The IG Khan Memorial
Trust, payable at the State Bank of India, New Delhi and sent to
Samazaar, Lal Diggi Road, Civil Lines, Aligarh, UP 202002
or
c/o Sameen Adeeb
15, Abul Fazal Apartments,
22, Vasundhara Enclave
New Delhi-96

With many thanks for your enduring support,
Taran and Sameen
for the IG Khan Memorial Trust