[Reader-list] Fw: Your message to reader-list awaits moderator approval

يا سر ~ yasir yasir.media at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:54:57 IST 2008

I was also unsubscribed. there is a problem with the software,ive been told,
but in my previous posts i have received this when:

- message was in html, not 'plain text', or
- bcc fields were used in the header ie 'suspicious header' (not sure
why this is) or
- there were a few too many (?) links in the text...
- i have no idea, its a mystery to all of us - like so many other of
life's mysteries, big and small.

hope this helps.

wishing everyone the best for the new year