[Reader-list] Amaranth Yatra

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Tue Jul 1 13:13:40 IST 2008

Hi all,
       one can sure expect the oldest party which ruled nation for fifty years to resort to partial appeasement tactics after is stint of rule in Kasmir with its duck lackey Gulam at the helm.

     After years of proxy rule in the state and later the rule of modern maharaja  Abdulla ruling the state from Golf course, the kashmiris had only bad governance for all the sixty years. Hindus fled the dtate, became refugees in their own nation, but this present system of governance played again in to the hands of fanatic elements of both the religions with the appeasement game.

   Let it be remembered that a kashmiri can come into any part of India do business ,buy lands and enjoy, but from other parts of India, citizens can only enter Kashmir for tour and pilgrimage, thus never allowing the amalgamation of the kasmir into India, inspite of accession agreement which is 58 years old. Systematically the citizens were keen to send off hindus from the state out of kasmir, but wanted all the benefits from India, are these kashmiris who claim to be good muslims really good ? They are the kafirs in islam, who kill innocents for their power hungry games.

 Gulam Nabi Azad, in his ploy to gain votes for Congress did the appeasement trick of "giving" land for pilgrim accommodatin and then could not stick to his decision thus now Congress in this appeasement game has lost sight of good governance.

   As to the yatra itself, it was in early days lasted only for 15 days, later it was extended, but management was by family of maliks with full cooperation from all in Kasmir as it was livelihood from this pilgrims that served them for a year. Similarly, tourism was only income generator for this state, but fanatic violence has made a common man in Kashmir irrespective of his religion a poorer man, politicians of PDP and NC are rich exploiters of forest wealth with their dummies in all contracts and loot of public money, with nw addition of Congress hangers on.

 Regards.