[Reader-list] Amaranth Land Issue

radhikarajen at vsnl.net radhikarajen at vsnl.net
Tue Jul 1 14:20:18 IST 2008

Fully agrreable thoughts, good governance has no role to play agents of any faith. System of governance should only faciltate the livelihood, education, basic essentials and opportumities in life, skill developmental facilitation of all, irrespective of their faith, caste and region. But the oldest party has always used the vote banks of communities to be in power, be it caste based or faithbased, thus regional satraps took over to defeat the oldest party in its own game of divide and rule. Even left enjoyed creating vote banks of migrant bangladeshis, thus not exempt from "communal" game of creation of vote banks.?
  Today governance is more in businesses where it should not be in. Left also succumbing to the temptation created hell for itself with kickbacks in Singur and nandigram. Congress which some how managed to sleep with enemy like Mufti, soft face of terror for power, has resorted to partisan appeasements to gain votes in rest of India from the hindu and the rest is now  for all to see, after India shining, now it is india burning thanks to mafia rule.