[Reader-list] Amaranth Yatra

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:03:53 IST 2008

Salim ,

you quoted "a true shiva lover will never forget Lul Ded, who said that if
you are
truely wise, dont discriminate between Hindu and muslim because Shiva
is all time presence..."

We only wish if the musilms of Kashmir would also have loved Shiva worsipper
Lalleshwari , for they would not have discriminated against the Hindus of
Kashmir and the pligrims.

Pawan